Student Complaint Process

The University of Tulsa (“TU”) provides a process to address student complaints. You can find TU’s process here.

TU is a participating member of The State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). Distance education students with complaints that were unresolved at the university level may contact the SARA designated agency of the home state in which the institution is legally domiciled.

Please find below the information for the SARA designated agency for the state of Oklahoma.

Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850